JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
this is a real old ruger 22 pistol, i thought a mark 1 but it is a taper barrel, and it has a custom holster and two clips, about all i can say is that it is dead on accurate, i love it .ser# 431xx told first or second year made. blue is wearing thin and always kept in its leather holster. 4.5" barrel, fixed sights, what it is worth???$300 open to offers of trade, like to get a long barrel pistol, a lever action 30-30 winchester, something as fun as this to shoot. thanks sorry no camera yet, vince

Last Edited:
Hi Vince. Just curious. How many guns have you sold without posting pics?

Things that immediately come to my mind are wondering what the barrel length is, what the overall cosmetic condition is, what type of grips it (still) has, what the sights look like, how original some parts are...

I just don't have time to ask you all of the questions I have about your guns. "A picture is worth a thousand words."

How about borrowing a camera and putting up a bunch of pics?

Speaking only for the PreMkII models...

Standard Autos have fixed Sights.
MkI's have adjustable sights.

WAYNO.

I'm a real buyer for that gun, but not without some pictures since it's so far away.

I'd just like to see some pics of it without having to drive 600 miles round trip to see it.

I figured I would help Vince out since he text'd me the photos.

Nice looking gun. Thinking about it myself

Photo-0103.jpg

Photo-0107.jpg

Photo-0108.jpg

Photo-0109.jpg

wow guys, added the 4.5" barrel and fixed sights, long ago i was told that it would be stamped standard or mark1, this does not have a stamp, thus i am confussed here, 2 clips and a holster and a old ruger pistol is all i know and it's got alot of game to it's name, you know how they shoot. this does not have a stamp, am working on the camera, can and did send some phone pic's, not nice as the one on the left but looks like the same model, send your # and i'll send you the pictures i have, and as to how many i sold without pic's...well i have sold alot i guess, and everyone was impressed by it was better than discribed and always got the amount i was after, this is a WELL USED but NOT abused gun vince

thanks to all, i want to keep it now! really thinking i am fond of this and a few pm's i got i answered this, only list this many guns to please my son, and to broke to buy what he wants and a good dad i try to make him a happy camper, but this i bought when i turned 21, 23 years ago, so if not sold or traded asap, i am thinking of chickening out and keeping it and telling the kid GET A JOB!

Last Edited:
i forgot to ad, i have another set of grips for this and the $300 i dunno, know what it will cost to replace the fun i have with this but really fond of it and all the groose and rabbits, beer cans( made money on bets ) maybe i should ask what it is worth? anybody know off hand and thru some pic's and as to mr. Aquadoc, this is a fun site, who would care, hope you get what you need, these are to fun to have sitting in a drawer not working

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.