JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm running a Leupold Delta Point Pro. It's a little pricey but nice. Madd Macs makes mounts for any of them. I originally was using the rail that came with it but the optic sat too high.

Curious to see if you find any holsters. I'll try and post a picture of my set up later today.

Curious to see if you find any holsters. I'll try and post a picture of my set up later today.

The only one I found:

527165F1-DDD5-48F6-B9B0-4AD1BA374845.png

I just received the Tactical Solutions PAC-LITE 22/45 holster. It seems to be well thought out for an inexpensive kit. The pistol is well retained but does rattle a small amount. The upper and lower rails on the Ruger 22/45 Tactical fit fine. Its red dot compatible and looks like it has plenty of room for a suppressor. It's made of hard plastic and has 2' belt loops.

0379E43D-EA1B-44A4-BA33-92BAFA053B9F.jpeg

This is what I ended with. AAC suppressor, Tactical Solutions holster, USO red dot on a Maddmac's base. I had to trim the holster just a bit to get clearance for the red dot mount. I'm liking it so far and it gives me some pistol red dot experience.

0FA5B73D-61E7-48AB-ADF0-224630D8A177.jpeg 8DE8811F-69E5-46FF-BD27-6CC7D693A978.jpeg

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews