JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm running a Leupold Delta Point Pro. It's a little pricey but nice. Madd Macs makes mounts for any of them. I originally was using the rail that came with it but the optic sat too high.

Curious to see if you find any holsters. I'll try and post a picture of my set up later today.

Curious to see if you find any holsters. I'll try and post a picture of my set up later today.

The only one I found:

527165F1-DDD5-48F6-B9B0-4AD1BA374845.png

I just received the Tactical Solutions PAC-LITE 22/45 holster. It seems to be well thought out for an inexpensive kit. The pistol is well retained but does rattle a small amount. The upper and lower rails on the Ruger 22/45 Tactical fit fine. Its red dot compatible and looks like it has plenty of room for a suppressor. It's made of hard plastic and has 2' belt loops.

0379E43D-EA1B-44A4-BA33-92BAFA053B9F.jpeg

This is what I ended with. AAC suppressor, Tactical Solutions holster, USO red dot on a Maddmac's base. I had to trim the holster just a bit to get clearance for the red dot mount. I'm liking it so far and it gives me some pistol red dot experience.

0FA5B73D-61E7-48AB-ADF0-224630D8A177.jpeg 8DE8811F-69E5-46FF-BD27-6CC7D693A978.jpeg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top