JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
First yr. production (1995) Ruger wood side 12Ga. 26" barrel 4 choke tube's 2 mod. 2 sk
As I never shot it since '96 when I bought it. Just lived its life in my safe. face to face in WA state.
I see most are priced up to $2500, I am only asking $1600. It is spotless, no box Sn: 380 IMG_1818.JPG IMG_1819.JPG IMG_1820.JPG IMG_1821.JPG IMG_1822.JPG IMG_1823.JPG IMG_1824.JPG IMG_1825.JPG IMG_1826.JPG

I always wanted one in 20ga. but by the time I could afford one they had become a Collectable and were up in the $2,500-$3,000.00 Range. By then I had Smith and Wesson handguns to add to my Collection and now I own a few.

Good Luck with your Sale.:)

I always wanted one in 20ga. but by the time I could afford one they had become a Collectable and were up in the $2,500-$3,000.00 Range. By then I had Smith and Wesson handguns to add to my Collection and now I own a few.

Good Luck with your Sale.:)

Did they make them in 20ga? I looked online but couldn't find reference.

It looks like it was advertised but never made it into production. I'm working off a note of the time I was in business. I placed an order but it was never shipped. The things that happen.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.