JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Cabela's is having a Ruger 'Pay Employee Prices' sale on until Wednesday. Found the 10mm at normal price ($899) and asked if it was included in the sale. He looked it and it came in at $809 !! You just have to ask them to look it up. Its in their computer at that price. Ends Wednesday 8-16

Every time I hear an "employee's discount" I always wonder if there really is one. Years ago I worked in a store that would periodically give customers an "employee discount" that would even print that way on the receipt. Problem was that there really was no such thing - the store just wanted to give the impression that they were treating their employees really well by giving us a discount.

Every time I hear an "employee's discount" I always wonder if there really is one. Years ago I worked in a store that would periodically give customers an "employee discount" that would even print that way on the receipt. Problem was that there really was no such thing - the store just wanted to give the impression that they were treating their employees really well by giving us a discount.
I had asked the guy at the front door if it really meant anything. He said sometimes but many times the sale price is better than what they would pay.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top