JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
You might try Bi Mart. They usually have 10/22's for under $200.00

My purpose in buying from an owner is to keep one more weapon, if there is an outright gun ban by collecting all "FFL" purchased weapons (background check only, whatever).
I bought a ton of .22lr thinking I would use it in my Sig Mosquito, but traded the Sig away.
I also assumed someone would already have all the extra mags that I would have to add to the BiMart price.
Besides, things are tough for some and I would rather support a gun owner in need then a store.
I guess that is my rational for what you might say is an odd request.

I don't think it is an odd request at all. I agree with you on both points.
You will probably get a good deal and best yet is support a fellow gun owner.

Good luck with your purchase.
There are a lot good folks on this site.

My purpose in buying from an owner is to keep one more weapon, if there is an outright gun ban by collecting all "FFL" purchased weapons (background check only, whatever).
I bought a ton of .22lr thinking I would use it in my Sig Mosquito, but traded the Sig away.
I also assumed someone would already have all the extra mags that I would have to add to the BiMart price.
Besides, things are tough for some and I would rather support a gun owner in need then a store.
I guess that is my rational for what you might say is an odd request.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top