JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
This has a Fajen Thumbhole Silhouette Stock,a Butler Creek 20" bull-barrel,and it's had trigger and bolt work done.Just a slight touch of the trigger and it fires;as fast as you can twitch your finger.Looking to see what's offered for trade.I'm really looking for a D.A. revolver 4" or less with a full-size grip.(No .38's),but I am willing to consider any offers. Please reply to: [email protected] or call me at (503)510-8518

Also have 1080rds of Federal copper-jacketed HP's and 1000rds of Rem Thunderbolt and a Barska 30mm Red Dot scope to go w/ this

***Traded***

Last Edited:
I guess I need to clarify this.First of all,the personal attacks and threats I have received about this are completely uncalled for!(I guess I should not have posted my phone #) I am only trying to make a fair trade.As far as value,here's how I am basing it:

Stock-$150
Barrel-$160
Donor-$180
Trigger/
Bolt-wk-$60-$80
Scope-$30
Ammo-$90

Subtract about $80 reselling the stock and barrel from the donor-gun(you still have the plastic parts-mine is not).Maybe the parts are available for a little less,but I could not find them for less with S/H.All things considered,I think $600 is about what it would take to put this together.

What I'm looking for:
Trade-value-$500ish ($25 either way)
Cash-$475

It is not my intention to insult or offend anyone,but I am not looking to dump this at a firesale-price; it's a nice rifle and I don't mind hanging on to it if I can't get a fair value for it.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.