JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a Ruger 10/22 that I would like to trade. It has a Center-Point scope that will illuminate the cross-hairs in different color intensities in red and green, or just keep it simple in black :) The rifle is in perfect condition; I bought it brand new in August. I will also take offeres for cash, but would still prefer a trade. with the scope, or w/o the scope. Let me know and take care!

It is a wood stock and blued. See below for pictures

Have a great day!

Last Edited:
I've got a Taurus model 63. This is is a .22 l.r. semi-auto take down rifle. Blue, all steel, wood stock and forend, feeds through stock and is in good shape. I have a tang mounted peep sight on it now, and it comes with a scope mount, original rear sight and a hard case. It is nice shooting because it feels like a real rifle and the peep sight is a really great addition. Interested?

Hello Hariphh!

I would love to, but the reason I am trying to get rid of the rifle is because I may need to move to a different state (internship is ending in December, and possible job in Florida), and would like something that is not a long gun since I do not have a truck and I have alot of stuff to lug around :(. Thank you for your offer though :)

well, i'm not very techno-savy and my I.T. person (read wife) is out of town. You might find it online, i bought it right before they quit making it, but there should be something. If that won't work i'll see what i can do with my phone (i'm on that now)? Sorry.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.