JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey Im looking for a inexpensive 10/22 to get my girlfriend into shooting. Im looking to spend about 200 dollhairs. I live in vancouver, wa can meet face to face. Have valid drivers license. In the process of getting my chl. Thanks a lot! Happy shooting.

Hey Im looking for a inexpensive 10/22 to get my girlfriend into shooting. Im looking to spend about 200 dollhairs. I live in vancouver, wa can meet face to face. Have valid drivers license. In the process of getting my chl. Thanks a lot! Happy shooting.

Last week you could have picked up a brand new composite stock/stainless barrel at Bi-mart on sale for 200.00. Maybe still?

<broken link removed>
Center of page.

Front page too:
<broken link removed>

Good till the 31st.

$179.99 + 10 background = $189.99
+ $16 for 500 rounds ammo.

$205 (and your in WA so you have tax)

Glad to help someone else stimulate the economy a little knowing that they'll have fun in the end. I've got that package on my to do list also but I've got some unfinished business with a little H & K P2000SK to do yet. :D

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.