JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
My Ruger 10/22 is for sale. It will come with 2 25 round mags. It has not been modified in any way. However, one afternoon I cleaned it after doing a total breakdown. Upon reinstalling the safety the spring for it went bye-bye. never did find it. I suppose I should sell this as a parts gun, since the safety mechanism does not work. This does not effect the shootability of the gun, however since the safety is not there this might render the gun unsafe? :huh:

This Ruger is a couple years old. I bought it from BiMart back in 08. I sanded-stained-and refinished the stock with polyurethane, thus making it water resistant. It shoots straight as an arrow with factory sights. This is the carbine model. Like i said nothing missing but the safety. A couple bucks worth of parts and your good to go.

I bought these butler creek mags, but their the plastic lips, the steel lips are preferred because they are more reliable.

a little bit of corrosion on the outside of the barrel, but only from sitting in my closet. the inner barrel is perfect. only about 2000 rounds through this.

Price: 125$

P1010013.jpg
P1010015.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.