Ruger 10/22 - Wood Stock 2-25 round mags - $125

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reactions
My Ruger 10/22 is for sale. It will come with 2 25 round mags. It has not been modified in any way. However, one afternoon I cleaned it after doing a total breakdown. Upon reinstalling the safety the spring for it went bye-bye. never did find it. I suppose I should sell this as a parts gun, since the safety mechanism does not work. This does not effect the shootability of the gun, however since the safety is not there this might render the gun unsafe? :huh:

This Ruger is a couple years old. I bought it from BiMart back in 08. I sanded-stained-and refinished the stock with polyurethane, thus making it water resistant. It shoots straight as an arrow with factory sights. This is the carbine model. Like i said nothing missing but the safety. A couple bucks worth of parts and your good to go.

I bought these butler creek mags, but their the plastic lips, the steel lips are preferred because they are more reliable.

a little bit of corrosion on the outside of the barrel, but only from sitting in my closet. the inner barrel is perfect. only about 2000 rounds through this.

Price: 125$

P1010013.jpg
P1010015.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

UPCOMING EVENTS

Cerberus Training Group - Skill Builder - Pistol/Rifle Combo
Cerberus Training Group
47 Cattle Dr, Goldendale, WA 98620, USA
Albany Rifle & Pistol Club (ARPC) Gun Show
Linn County Expo Center
3700 Knox Butte Rd E, Albany, OR 97322, USA
Cerberus Training Group - Skill Builder - Pistol/Rifle Combo
Cerberus Training Group
47 Cattle Dr, Goldendale, WA 98620, USA
Arms Collectors of SW Washington Gun Show
Battleground Community Center
912 E Main St, Battle Ground, WA 98604, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• J&B Firearm Sales
    5.00 star(s)
    Good local shop
    Picked up a rifle yesterday from J&B. This was the second or third gun purchase over the last few years from them. I always enjoy stopping by...
  • H&K Gun Shop
    5.00 star(s)
    The only place I have found 9mm in stock
    I’ll admit I didn’t even know this place existed, as I don’t tend to go into Forest Grove often. But it’s a giant (looks bigger from the...
  • Revelation Arms
    4.00 star(s)
    Depends who answers the phone
    I was given the number to Roger Loock by Beaver Creek Armory, as I needed parts I had ordered from MCarbo installed on a Kel-Tec Sub2000. On my...
  • Coastal Farm & Ranch - Cornelius
    3.00 star(s)
    Lesson learned
    I’ll take some responsibility here, as I took the employee at their word instead of doing a thorough inspection. Short story is that I asked for a...
  • MK Tactical
    5.00 star(s)
    Good guys!
    I stop in here every once in a while to see what Michael has in the clearance section, and to ask questions when I have a project in mind...
Top Bottom