JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Sold Pending Funds. Offered is a twelve-year old Ruger 10-22, presently configured with a Hogue stock. Also included is the original wood stock and four magazines. Rifle is equipped with Tech Sights, similar to Garand sights and very convenient to use and to shoot accurately. I used it for Appleseed shoots, but physical issues have mandated cessation of such activities. I am the second owner and have put about 500 rounds downrange. It has been kept clean and the bore is bright and the rifling sharp. I cannot emphasize enough how much better the accuracy has been with the Tech Sights. $250. Transfer to occur at Tigard Pawn FFL. I am unable to travel.

IMG_2276.JPG IMG_2277.JPG IMG_2278.JPG IMG_2279.JPG IMG_2280.JPG

Last Edited:
Those are indeed great sights. Also similar to original M1 Carbine sights. You lift up the carbine and the sight picture just grabs the target instantly!

Do you still have this, i live about 10 minutes from Tigard Pawn Shop. This would be a good rifle for my wife. I could do 14:00 PM on Wednesday the 16th.

Enkidu, we have a deal pending. I am supposed to meet him Monday at 2:00 at Tigard Pawn. If that falls through, I'll let you know. How about PM me with your phone number?

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.