JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Looking to trade my Ruger 10/22 in Southwest WA. It comes with a Simmons 4x32 scope, lock, a brand new Ruger rifle case, 250 rounds of Remington .22 and the factory 10 round mag. I've put exactly 250 rounds through it. This is a great little setup and would be awesome for plinking or as a present for a kid.

With this package you are all ready to go, you have a scope, case and ammo.

I am interested in trading for a Russian or East German Makarov, a Tokarev, or a revolver. I will add cash if necessary.

Picture 156.jpg

I don't need to get rid of it and am just testing the waters to see what offers I get. Let me know what you've got. The worst I can say is no.

Picture 156.jpg

Hi,
I understand that you are looking for a trade, but if you decide that you want to sell it for cash, then I would definitely be interested. I am moving to Tacoma next week, so send me an email if you decide that you want to sell.
Ryan
[email protected]

Looking to trade my Ruger 10/22 in Southwest WA. It comes with a Simmons 4x32 scope, lock, a brand new Ruger rifle case, 250 rounds of Remington .22 and the factory 10 round mag. I've put exactly 250 rounds through it. This is a great little setup and would be awesome for plinking or as a present for a kid.

With this package you are all ready to go, you have a scope, case and ammo.

I am interested in trading for a Russian or East German Makarov, a Tokarev, or a revolver. I will add cash if necessary.

View attachment 72283

I don't need to get rid of it and am just testing the waters to see what offers I get. Let me know what you've got. The worst I can say is no.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top