JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$375
Manufacturer
Ruger
Caliber
22 Long Rifle
City
Albany
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Putting this back up for sale. Have enough .22 rifles. Has a 18 inch Green Mount 1:16 stainless bull barrel. Comes with a 3x9x32 Simmons scope and cheaper bi-pod, factory 10 round and 25 round mag. Great shape.
$375 firm. 20210111_140315.jpg 20210111_140230.jpg 20210111_140301.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Hi Brian
I got it in a trade last year from a member here. 20210111_140220.jpg It does have a heavier charger/bolt than normal and it does say Ruger where the factory doesnt. I have not taken it that far apart.
Thanks
Craig

Hard to believe no one has grabbed this yet. The Raptor is one of the best 10/22 stocks out there and quite rare now (discontinued). Green Mountain barrels are great too! If I didn't already have too many 10/22s, I'd probably try and get this.
GLWS!

Rifle is back for sale. Deal didnt work out.
I have run a couple 25 rnd mags through it and it is very accurate. It will probably needs to be sighted in again because I had the stock off of it. It did jam a couple of times not ejecting the shell all the way but I think that was my really old mixed ammo because I put in new stuff and it cycles fine. I am finding myself enjoying my old Mossbergs.

Hello is there anything you'd take in trade if so what might you need or consider? If not and your not set on price can you pm me to see if we can work a deal? I live in Oregon City, but more than willing to drive down if we can work something out

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.