JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$800
Manufacturer
Ruger
Caliber
22 Long Rifle
City
Tigard
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Selling my prized Ruger 10/22 with a ton of upgrades. This baby shoots like a dream, ultra smooth and reliable, and cycles reliably. I just replaced the bolt springs, extractor, and firing pin with a TandemKross kit.

I don't know if this rifle has any original Ruger parts in it other than maybe the trigger assembly, safety, and polished bolt - and I'm not even sure about those (haven't seen enough stock 10/22s to make a comparison there) - it's practically ugpraded at every point.

The trigger has had work done to it, it's smooth and pulls at a pretty low weight (I haven't measured or adjusted it, though - it's about perfect for me).

Parts and goodies list, including my costs (receipts available for most):

$600 purchased the rifle with the following included: 19.5" Green Mountain stainless bull barrel, recessed target crown, hardwood stock with metal buttplate (minor dings and scratches, and cut for the bull barrel), Tactical Machining receiver with integral scope mount, polished steel bolt

$12.95 Bolt Bar/Extractor Tool
$42.99 TandemKross springs, TK "Eagle Claw" extractor, titanium firing pin
$125 Vortex Crossfire 2-7 (no lens covers, sorry)
$99 Hogue overmolded "Lava" thumbhole stock
$19.09 Timber Creek Outdoors Etended Mag Release
$19.89(x2) 10/22 clear rotary mags
$9.78 Titanium takedown screw
$20 10/22 clear rotary mag
$30 Ruger bag
---------------------------
total invested: $998.59

You get a total of 3 clear Ruger branded 10 round rotary mags, plus 1 of the 25 rounder Ruger branded mags with the rifle, the unmounted wooden stock mentioned above, and the Ruger bag with the rifle.
$800 firm... more than reasonable for what you're getting, and many of the parts are new or very close to it (less than 6 months old).

More photos on request. PMs preferred. I will not ship this rifle, nor am I interested in any trades at this time - thank you for any offers in advance, but I need the funds for other obligations.

10-22.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Selling my prized Ruger 10/22 with a ton of upgrades. This baby shoots like a dream, ultra smooth and reliable, and cycles reliably. I just replaced the bolt springs, extractor, and firing pin with a TandemKross kit.

I don't know if this rifle has any original Ruger parts in it other than maybe the trigger assembly, safety, and polished bolt - and I'm not even sure about those (haven't seen enough stock 10/22s to make a comparison there) - it's practically ugpraded at every point.

The trigger has had work done to it, it's smooth and pulls at a pretty low weight (I haven't measured or adjusted it, though - it's about perfect for me).

Parts and goodies list, including my costs (receipts available for most):

$600 purchased the rifle with the following included: 19.5" Green Mountain stainless bull barrel, recessed target crown, hardwood stock with metal buttplate (minor dings and scratches, and cut for the bull barrel), Tactical Machining receiver with integral scope mount, polished steel bolt

$12.95 Bolt Bar/Extractor Tool
$42.99 TandemKross springs, TK "Eagle Claw" extractor, titanium firing pin
$125 Vortex Crossfire 2-7 (no lens covers, sorry)
$99 Hogue overmolded "Lava" thumbhole stock
$19.09 Timber Creek Outdoors Etended Mag Release
$19.89(x2) 10/22 clear rotary mags
$9.78 Titanium takedown screw
$20 10/22 clear rotary mag
$30 Ruger bag
---------------------------
total invested: $998.59

You get a total of 3 clear Ruger branded 10 round rotary mags, plus 1 of the 25 rounder Ruger branded mags with the rifle, the unmounted wooden stock mentioned above, and the Ruger bag with the rifle.

If you're looking for a stock, or mostly stock, Ruger 10/22 to build up yourself, this is definitely not the rifle for you. It's already done. There isn't much else worth doing unless you're a professional competitor, and even then....

But - if you're looking for a 10/22 that is an eye catcher, shoots like a dream, and is souped up and upgraded on every level - this is your rifle.

$800 firm... more than reasonable for what you're getting, and many of the parts are new or very close to it (less than 6 months old).

More photos on request. PMs preferred. I will not ship this rifle, nor am I interested in any trades at this time - thank you for any offers in advance, but I need the funds for other obligations.

View attachment 1015855
Do you still have the original parts? I would be interested in them for some work on my rifles. Especially trigger and barrel.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top