JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
WTT for a quality Ruger MKIII or 22/45 (or Browning Buck Mark) with extra mags depending on the model and condition. Not interested in anything else at this time. .22 ammo can be added to either side to even things out.

I am trading my Ruger 10/22 with Butler Creek folding stock, Simmons scope, aftermarket trigger assembly, factory Trimag (and a 4th factory mag not pictured), 3 bubblegumty Butler Creek 25-round mags (loaded), Gander Mtn sling, and the factory stock. Also has an extended mag release. The paint is obviously Krylon; will easily come off barrel, but not so much the stock. The grip is also stippled, for better or worse depending on who you are.

I am not confident enough on the make of the aftermarket trigger assembly to say what it is; I got it from a friend in a trade, and it is smoother and more solid than the factory one. Maybe someone can tell from the pic?

The scope is pretty decent for a sub $100 scope; has held zero for the last year that I have used it.

There is no cash price on this (I will post one if I find the pistol I need for cash).

***Factory trigger assembly pictured no longer included***

Thanks

IMG_9440_zps585636a1.jpg
IMG_9442_zps32f77048.jpg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.