JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
SOLD TO Bob50M from Seattleguns.org.... Great guy to do business with. Thanks for all the interest guys!

Jamie

Hey there as the title states I have a ruger 10/22 that is not even a month old I bought it from norpoint in Smokey Point. Still have the original box and everything that came with it. Scope Mount, Bolt Lockout factory mag and I also bought 2 25 round hot lip mags from butler creek. I have over $300 into this package and now I am wanting to trade for a gun of some sort. Since I just got a GSG-5SD I do not need this .22lr I also have a buncha ammo I can throw in if need be to make it all equal out a little better. There is one downside to my 10/22 I used gri9p tape on my stock where you left hand sits for better grip and when I tried to pull it off I found out it takes the laminate off also. But as we both know a Stock ruger "STOCK" for these are cheap. I am looking to trade for anything really but mainly a 12guage Semi auto shotgun. But I will consider any shotgun as long as it fires. :s0155:

Here are some pics of my 10/22

Thanks for your time!!!
Jamie!!!

ruger6.jpg
ruger5.jpg
Ruger4.jpg
ruger3.jpg
ruger2.jpg
ruger1.jpg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.