Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

WTS OR Ruger 10/22 w/ HK G36 stock (Promag)

Discussion in 'Rifle Classifieds' started by Kevininin, Mar 16, 2015.

1. Kevininin

Kevininin Albany New Member

For Sale:

Ruger 10/22 with the HK G36 appearing Promag Archangel/Nomad Stock kit.
    Good condition.

Also included:

-Sightmark multi-recticle hologram sight
    -Magpul foregrip
    -1 extra mag (sort of - see below)
    -Everything to go back to a factory stock 10/22, but why?

Bought about 2 years ago.
    Best guess 200 rounds through it.

Selling for motorsports money.

A word on the mags:
    Before purchasing this stock kit I read some reviews that sited feeding issues with the mag that came with it. The Promag mags look like a banana mag that is commonly used with these rifles, then they use a snap on over-sheath that makes it look like a full size rifle mag. I experienced several feeding issues with the one that came with the kit, so I bought another hoping for the best. It performs better, though not perfect. I suspect it is a mag issue as I've used the factory Ruger 10 rd 10/22 rotary mag (also included) and have yet to have an issue. I know people won't be using this for self defense, but full disclosure is best.

$200 cash please.

(In case the images aren't loading on your browser, imagine a super bad-bubblegum looking gun)

G36-1.jpg

G36-2.jpg

Last edited: Apr 6, 2015
    JohnnyD and Johnnie like this.
  2. Kevininin

oops, should have "previewed" it. The forum changed my (apparently) profanity bespeckled final sentence in the "description" from the word... well, you know, to "bubblegum". So, for the record, don't imagine a "bad-bubblegum" bubble gun, and also don't imagine a "bad-tucas, hiney, keister", or other horridly foul name for one's butt. Instead, imagine the gun that Rambo carried (if he carried another gun entirely)

3. Statler

Statler Corbett New Member

I would like to buy if still available.

4. Kevininin

Awesome! However it may be sold already. Got a pm from another member an hour ago. I'll let you know if the deal falls through. Thanks!

5. Kevininin

It sold. Thanks for the interest from everybody!