JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$300
Manufacturer
Ruger
Caliber
22 Long Rifle
City
Salem
State
Oregon
This is a nice 10/22 set up for target shooting. It's got a EB Shaw bull barrel, a Fajen laminate stock and a BSA Sweet .22 scope. I've also replaced a few little internals like the recoil spring and guide rod and the bolt release lever. Comes with one 10-rd magazine and one 15-rd. I'll throw in a box of Aguila match grade 22lr also.

It shoots beautifully, although the barrel has a Bentz chamber, so it's a little fussy about ammo. Basically, you don't want to use CCI Stingers or shotshells, because the longer cases can get stuck.

It also weighs a lot for a rimfire, so don't get it if you're wanting to take it tromping through the woods bagging squirrels. This is a rifle that really likes to sit on a bench and hit bullseyes at 100yds. Ar least, it will if you're a better shot than I am.

Asking $350, or trade. Most interested in bolt action rifles, rim- or centerfire. Basically, I'm interested in something I COULD drag through the woods. But I'll hear out whatever trade offer you've got. Buyer pays fees at whatever FFL you prefer within a reasonable drive from Salem.

20190729_222546.jpg 20190729_222532.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service