Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Ruger 10/22 Target model w/ scope......also magazines

Discussion in 'Rifle Classifieds' started by lucky strike, Feb 27, 2010.

1. lucky strike

lucky strike Woodburn Member

I've got a used Rugger 10/22T with the hammer forged spiral bull barrel and laminate wood stock. It has Leupold scope base and rings and a Bushnell Sportview 4x-32mm scope.

Rifle is in good working order and the barrel and stock are in very nice cosmetic condition. The aluminum receiver however has had some of it's black paint/anodizing scratched off. Should be pretty easy to cover up if you choose. Didn't affect the function of the gun so I never bothered painting it.

Good shooter but I'm selling to try and fund other projects.

Asking $340 OBO.....FTF only....Reduced to $295 with free 10rnd rotary mag GUN IS SOLD I can meet regularly between Portland and Salem. I can meet as far south as Corvallis but I only go down there about once a month.

GUN IS SOLD

IMG_1067.jpg

IMG_1082.jpg

IMG_1083.jpg

Those lines on the scope near the ring are from the camera flash and tape residue

Also have some magazines that are all lightly used

1 Tactical Innovations 25rnd adjustable steel lips magazine - $28 reduced to $25
    3 Ruger Factory 10 rnd rotary magazines - $10 each
    1 Butler Creek "Hot Lips" clear 25rnd magazine - $10

I can ship the magazines but the buyer would pay actual shipping cost.

2. lucky strike

lucky strike Woodburn Member

Price reduced to $285 OBO

Tactical Innovations Mag reduced to $25....all mags currently SPF

3. cyborg

cyborg Oregon City Active Member

I have a Walther P38 and a Ruger M77 .243 w/ leupold scope to trade. Any interest?