JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
What I have is wood stock for a ruger 10-22 td look at the pictures and if you have any questions please ask.
9712351567 or pm joseph

DSC02742.jpg DSC02746.jpg DSC02751.jpg

DSC02742.jpg

DSC02746.jpg

DSC02751.jpg

Seeing as this was posted in 2013 initially and updated in 2014, I'll say that the process for making your own isn't too bad if the vendor is no longer available (their last post was a year ago). When I first got my TD (the first one I saw in stores), I modified a Tapco stock from a standard 10/22 to fit. Just need some basic tools and time/patience. That wouldn't get you the fancy routing work but if you could find a cheap stock to try it on, it might be worth a try. The only semi difficult part is the clearance for the release lever.

Either way, good luck! The OP's work looks really nice.

Seeing as this was posted in 2013 initially and updated in 2014, I'll say that the process for making your own isn't too bad if the vendor is no longer available (their last post was a year ago). When I first got my TD (the first one I saw in stores), I modified a Tapco stock from a standard 10/22 to fit. Just need some basic tools and time/patience. That wouldn't get you the fancy routing work but if you could find a cheap stock to try it on, it might be worth a try. The only semi difficult part is the clearance for the release lever.

Either way, good luck! The OP's work looks really nice.

Many thanks! Considering the cost of some I have seen, that thought had not escaped me! I do appreciate your taking the time to reply.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top