JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$535
Manufacturer
Ruger
Caliber
22 Long Rifle
City
Vancouver
State
Washington
Zip Code
Ruger 10/22 .22LR Takedown, Model 11100 with Range Bag/Carry Case, 18.5-Inch Barrel, also includes Threaded Takedown Barrel (16 5/8 Inch), Magpul Hunter X-22 Takedown Stock, Magpul M-LOK Bipod Mount, Trinity 1913 Scope Base (and original Combo Scope Base), Volquartsen Extractor, BX-1 Clear, BX-1 Black (each hold 10 rounds and have mag covers) - $535, plus transfer fee. Cash only please. Washington transfers may require proof of 1639 Class. 10_22 Stock Case.jpg 10_22 TD.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I can do that, but you will need to pay for the shipping/transfer. I am requesting cash.
Sounds good. I just joined this forum so trying to understand the process and fees. I have a FFL in Belingham (Miracle Pawn). I have a couple questions we can answer via email or phone call about the gun. How do we handle the money transfer and shipping of the 10/22 to FFL?

All correspondence should be via this forum. The FFL I would use here in Vancouver (Camas) is SafeFire Shooting Range. I will need to see if they can do what we want and what the cost would be. Then, if you are still interested, you would need to send me the cost of the firearm and shipping/transfer to me in cash, then I would queue it up with SafeFire and have them send you the shipping info. i believe they will want some info from your FFL also. I can track all that down over the next couple of days.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top