JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Lots to be excited about here! Stainless Takedown model, Volquartsen trigger job, Tactical Solutions extended magazine release, Optic rail done in FDE Cerakote to match the Hogue rubber overmolded stock. Factory Ruger backpack included with the 10 round magazine. Low rounds count, great shape and very clean. $450 for a quick sale, this is a fantastic shooter.

Happy to meet at any FFL in the Portland area or reach out me if shipping is your thing and we can work that out. Buyer pays all fees for transfer & background or shipping unless we meet at my local shop Lucky Sporting Goods in Banks and I will cover all fees and toss in two BX-25 magazines.

Optics are not included in this, but if you are interested in the Leupold it was sporting just let me know we can get it right back to zero.

20190623_000003716_iOS.jpg 20190623_000018631_iOS.jpg 20190623_000050131_iOS.jpg 20190623_000114953_iOS.jpg

To clarify I will add two factory BX-25 magazines to the deal and cover transfer fees when meeting at Lucky Sporting Goods in Banks

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top