JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Searched for a scope to mount on my new Ruger 10/22 Takedown. My criteria is 3-9/2-7X32/40mm, side focus, BDC/Mil-Dot and not too expensive. Found Bushnell AR Optics Drop Zone-22 BDC Rimfire Reticle Riflescope, which has most specs that I need except a little bit heavier. However, when I received it, I found that the power ring is extremely hard to turn even before mounting on the Ruger 10/22. Well, I decided to use it since I do not like to wait a few more days to exchange or buy a different one, hoping it will be a little bit easier to turn after mounting on the Ruger 10/22. The scope can hold zero after 300+ rounds and the glass is fine but the power ring remained same - extremely hard to turn. Googled the Internet and found some solution by lublicating the ring. Loosing the screw in the middle of the power adjustment ring, moving the ring forward, lublicated under the ring made some improvement but not perfect.

This morning, I modified a longer screw to replace the screw in the middle of the ring and the result is, it turns like a dream with the help of the screw now!
scope.jpg

scope.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews