JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I know these have been scare to locate, but I have one earlier model of a 10 22. I walked into bimart and they had several 10 22s on the show floor, but no Take Down Model. I asked the salesman if they have had a tough time getting any in their stock. He replied that two had just arrived in their freight stock, but had not been "checked in". He said they were both for sale. I asked to see one, decided not to hesitate and purchased it. $329 plus $10 for the background check. I was thinking this model could some day end up on a ban list because of its' take down feature.

Was my purchase of it in this environment stupid? Since I already have a standard model. Or was it a smart move considering the current anti-gun politics. Please let me know what you think.

Is it what YOU wanted? If so then it was not a stupid purchase.

What does wanting this one have to do with having a standard one? Lots of people have several variations of the same gun.

If you are happy with your purchase why do you care what I think of it?

Family purchased 4 of them last fall. They are fun and fairly accurate. About 1000 rounds so far. No problems at all. Put a holographic sight on it and deadly to small cans and targets at 25-50 yards.
Easier to clean than the 10/22!

See them for sale for 500 plus on some forums. Glad Bi Mart is staying with their prices.
Yeah, finding ammo is not that easy. Seems to handle most lr, haven't tried hollow points yet.

Have fun.

As far as buying in this anti gun enviorment and time, may I offer a quote from a Clint Eastwood movie; "every man has to know his limitations." Owning and using a firearm is my constitutional right, carefully spelled out in the bill of rights. Being surrounded by an ocean of anti gun liberals does not change that.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top