JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
***SOLD***

IMG_4139.jpg

IMG_1311.jpg

IMG_1317.jpg

P1030173.jpg
Shooting a measured 150 yards at a 8" paper plate.

Up for sale is a gorgeous 10/22. I bought the rifle new last November and have been slowly working on it since. This rifle shoots ridiculously accurate and is in pristine condition inside and out. It will shoot ragged hole 1/4" groups at 50 yards with CCI Mini Mags (I've done it and have photos) It might shoot even better with you behind the trigger as I have not done much bench shooting with it. The rifle has a manufactured date of 09/12/11. Original boxes for the rifle and scope are included. There are less than 500 copper plated rounds through the Tactical Solutions OD X-Ring barrel and no more than 750 total rounds fired through the rifle. I am vary impressed with the barrel and the weight is incredibly light at just over 15oz. It is machined from 6061-T6 billet aluminum and uses a 4140 steel button rifled insert and has an 11 degree crown. This is the lightest .920 barrel on the market. The stock is a .920 gillie tan Hogue Overmolded branded with the Tactical Solutions logo on the grip plate. It's nice to have a matching stock and barrel. The Nikon 3-9X40 Prostaff Rimfire BDC scope works perfectly and is the newest variant which has the "0" reset turrets. I have used this BDC reticle out to a measured 150 yards with much success to my surprise. The bipod is made by UTG and is adjustable from 8"-12.5". I have done very minor polishing work to several internal components to aid in trigger smoothness as well as installed an adjustable allen head trigger over travel screw into the trigger guard. This rifle shoots like a dream. You can pick off golfballs at 100 yards all day long. I am only hesitantly offering this up for sale to fund another project as well as to reduce my inventory for an upcoming move. You will not be disappointed with this rifle. It has always been promptly cleaned after each use and stored in a case. Never exposed to rain or dust.

Here's a break down of what I have into this rifle.

Rifle: $180 (black friday spec.)
Scope: $130 (after rebate)
Barrel: $175
Stock: $65
Rings: $20
Bipod: $20

= $590. I would like $525 OBO. I will also include a .22 caliber Boresnake PLUS 400rds (+/-) of copper plated Federal HP bulk ammo as part of the deal. This rifle does not come with a case. One 10rd factory box magazine included. A bill of sale will be signed with this sale. I am in the Tigard area but I am willing to travel if needed. I will be driving to southern Oregon along I-5 on Aug. 2nd. If you're along the way we can meet up.

Thank you!

Tim

I will be out of town 8/2 - 8/5. I will respong to PM's after the 5th. Thanks

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show