JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
SOLD..SOLD>>>Looking to sell my Ruger 10/22 T/TS. Barrel says 10/22 carbine. serial #248-60***. It's also stamped "hammer forged barrel" I bought this back in 2000. Was told the engraving on the stock was a non-catalog item with only around 700 made. The rifle has NEVER been fired. It's completely stock from the factory. I no longer have the box (sorry). looking for 450.00, not looking for any trades. All legal stuff applies.

Last Edited:
$1000 is a moon shot. Original MSRP for this rifle was $525 for the blued version like what you have or $550 for the SS version. Because the stock that you have has been discontinued by Fajen it raises the value somewhat but not to the $1000 range. The barrel is not exclusive to that model and can be found on a complete new rifle for around $450. I'm also confused about the barrel stamp. The ruger target cold hammer forged barrel should be stamped as such and not "carbine".

$1000 is a moon shot. Original MSRP for this rifle was $525 for the blued version like what you have or $550 for the SS version. Because the stock that you have has been discontinued by Fajen it raises the value somewhat but not to the $1000 range. The barrel is not exclusive to that model and can be found on a complete new rifle for around $450. I'm also confused about the barrel stamp. The ruger target cold hammer forged barrel should be stamped as such and not "carbine".

the man is entitled to ask whatever he wants for his rifle, he is also entitled to have it sit unsold as a result. :) Value is whatever someone else is willing to pay for something, unless you have no desire to sell it, then you assign the value yourself as it pertains to you.

Good luck with the sale in any case.

Thanks for the assist....I knew a grand was high but it was only a number to start with. My ad does say "looking at offers"

Yeah, I think people can take ads to seriously sometime. I don't hesitate to offer a person whatever I believe to be a reasonable offer considering what is being sold. Buyers act like people are forcing them to pay for something.... relax guys, this isn't obamacare ;)

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.