JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$75
Manufacturer
Ruger
City
Lake Oswego
State
Oregon
Zip Code
This came off my Collector's Series III (building an M1 replica).

OD green with removable modular stock piece. This is the standard size, no riser. You can get a shorter or compact stock and / or one with the riser and it fits right in. The stock is in perfect condition with no marks from use. It has sling swivels (the narrower size) and the front one seems to given someone trouble at the factory, as it is a bit scuffed up (not really noticeable unless you are looking, but I was and figured you should know).

Picatinny rail fits with four included screws (and if you happen to have the flush-sitting fronts from your existing 10/22, I'd appreciate it - these fit in the same holes). This has a peep or aperture sight built into the rear. Easy to adjust for windage and elevation with simple tools. You probably could get a good scope mount to allow co-witness, as the peep sits fairly low. This rifle has the three-eared front sight, but the peep should work the same with a standard single sight with brass bead. I plan to have my front sight removed - have to pay a gunsmith to do it, as the b*stard ain't moving for me - and I can make arrangements to throw that in, too.

Asking $75 for both pieces. Would prefer not to split them up, but if you want me to, then it'd be $50 for the stock and $35 for the rail / sight.

No need for an FFL, no need for a BGC, it's like you got yourself a brand new rifle with these parts! IMG_3146.JPG IMG_3142.JPG IMG_3143.JPG IMG_3144.JPG IMG_3145.JPG IMG_3147.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads