JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have two 10/22 stock barrel one was from a 10/22 that was just bought 3 months ago and one was from a 10/22 that was bought 8 years ago. Both are in great condition and have very little round count as I upgraded to a bull barrel immediately... The newer barrel was able to punch out the 1 inch bullseye on paper at 50 yards easily with cheap federal ammo... The older barrel hasn't been tested but I'm sure it can do similar as we know ruger 10/22 are very reliable!
Newer barrel: $50
Older barrel: $40
c6e4dfe7-eea6-96ad.jpg
The top barrel is the older barrel and the bottom one is the newer barrel :) forgot to mention these barrel take anything ammo I threw at it and is still deadly accurately for a stock barrel.
Also have a rare ruger boat paddle stock with the ruger name logo on the buttstock. I would like a $100 for this or trade it a arcangel target stock ...
c6e4dfe7-ee2f-526c.jpg

Have a original stock from a newer ruger about 3 months ago that has been custom sanded down to fit a bull barrel and is in synthetic black and that is $50...

Will trade these parts for other parts or partial trade for guns :) thanks!

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top