JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
So I got my Bi Mart coupon book today in the mail. And it has the wood stock 10/22 for under $200. Way better place to spend your money IMHO. I don't really need another 22 but kinda hard not to just get one haha

Yeah, got mine too, same deal, don't need it, but always wanted one, i just can't remember if this is as cheap as the wood stock gets?

The regular take-downs?
It better not be the walnut stock take down for 250?!
I'm sorry to tell you that it is... I was afraid to tell you. The wood one goes on sale about every two or three months while the synthetic stocks go down about every three weeks. Regular stocks are about the same, going down to 189.97.
I think with this new policy they made some extra deals, offering 25% off all 5.56 ammo, and a 10 gun safe for 199.97. Pretty good deals this week.

It is the Woodstock one. But to be honest I'm not that impressed with my takedown. I like the idea but I have an old Winchester 290 that shoots better. Even with the Skinner sights and the Magpul stock it's just blah to me lol.

I'm not going there tomorrow for the takedown, if ya know what I mean... ;)

If it makes anyone feel better, I spent $350 on this one...

5B85B104-465D-4448-8D04-348B744D9EB7.jpeg

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top