JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ruger 10-22 RBZ , Lam. Stock, brown and green. Blued , Three rifle's available with consective serial numbers. New in box. $225.00 each FTF.
Ruger 10-22 RZ , Lam. Stock,brown and green. Blued, Two rifles available with consective numbers. New in Box. $225.00 each FTF.
Ruger10-22 RB-Nz, Lam. Stock Blonde wood. Blued, New in Box $225.00 FTF. Sold
Ruger 10-22 , Standard Hardwood stock. Blued, New in Box $200.00 FTF. Sold

Can i get pictures of these?
Ruger 10-22 RBZ , Lam. Stock, brown and green. Blued , Three rifle's available with consective serial numbers. New in box. $225.00 each FTF.
Ruger 10-22 RZ , Lam. Stock,brown and green. Blued, Two rifles available with consective numbers. New in Box. $225.00 each FTF.

thanks for the pics! :) i will trad a bolt action Winchester .22 , has a little rust on the barrel, peep sight, the shell stays bolt ejector so you have to flick it out, home made trigger Gard, five round clip, SUPER SUPER accurate, [email protected] phone 503-824-6423 thanks. heres the pic

How bout a serial numbers range or at the very least letting us know if these are old stock---metal parts, or new stock with plastic parts.

This is the answer to my question via PM. Not sure why you would not want to either answer in another post or edit your original post to let the world know what you are selling?? Hope this helps having it out in the open where everyone knows.

" All of these rifles have the metal parts."

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.