JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$250
Manufacturer
Ruger
Caliber
22 Long Rifle
City
Coeur d' Alene
State
Idaho
Zip Code
SOLD!!!

Serial Number: 111-15xxx

MANUFACTURER: Ruger
MANUFACTURER DATE: 1971
CONDITION: Used
MODEL: 10/22
BARREL LENGTH: 18 inches

Used but in great condition. This is a classic and from an era that built everything to last.

1022 Left.jpg 1022 right.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
How old do you have to be in Washington to buy a rifle? I saw a post from a 20 year old who wasn't old enough to buy an AR-15 rifle. Do you have to be 21 to buy a rifle in Washington? I would run from that state if so, because that is not right.

How old do you have to be in Washington to buy a rifle? I saw a post from a 20 year old who wasn't old enough to buy an AR-15 rifle. Do you have to be 21 to buy a rifle in Washington? I would run from that state if so, because that is not right.
We would leave Eastern Washington in a heartbeat. Nothing affordable left in C. D. A. or Post Falls anymore by the water. Those Californians, Seattle and Portlanders are pushing prices thru the roof. They will soon change your city and push you people who have been there a long time out also. Wish they would all just stay where they are and fix the problems there and not bring them to Northern Idaho. Rant over.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.