JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I don't have one for sale, but I know you can get them from a variety of places. I have heard many folks really like the Nodak Spud receivers - they do cost a bit, but are considered to be a great option: NoDak Spud NDS-22 receivers

You also might want to move this to the Want to Buy area, you might get a better response there.

That nodak spud receiver looks good and has a nice price...i paid alot more for my tactical solutions receiver.
Another wallet friendly reciever is the tactical innovations receiver out of idaho. I think they are around $150.
Other wise a good option is gunbroker. Tons of factory receivers for sale

I can tell you advertising to buy one has not worked for me. Seems to be a lot of folks who want to buy one to put a pile of parts together. I have two complete less receiver 10/22's sitting in my basement that are not worthy of a $200 aftermarket receiver but sure would be nice to put together

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top