JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Since there have been no replies to my WTB thread in the classifieds, I'll ask here. Are there stock 10/22 receivers out there to be had anywhere? I'm aware that this is a serial part and is treated just like buying a complete rifle, but I cannot seem to locate anything besides aftermarket receivers like Kidd and Volquartsen. Buying one of those would be more expensive than buying a brand new complete Ruger rifle!

Thank you!

I've looked around myself before - I've only found them at one place so far:

<broken link removed>

At about $110 shipped, I'd do one of two things - buy a Nodak Spud for $165 (I like it better than the original) or just buy the cheapest 10/22, maybe a used one, and strip the receiver out. You're definitely not saving much by going with the OEM receiver. I've thought about swapping out the receiver on my 10/22 with a Spud at some point.

Personally, I'd try a used or low price new 10/22, take off the barrel and stock and sell those separately. Probably work out okay depending on your original cost.

From what I have seen a used ruger 10/22 receiver will cost you around 100+ so it is nearly just as cost effective to buy a new rifle while on sale.
What sort of rifle you making?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads