JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Hello!

I am selling my Ruger 10-22. It's the standard model with the black synthetic stock and black receiver and barrel. I've owned it for less than 2 years and shot around 500 rounds through it. It comes with everything you see in the photos minus the foam roller that it's propped up on:

The rifle, with box and manual. picatinny rail installed with loc-tite
3 Magazines- 10 round, 15 round, 25 round
Field Sport red/green dot reflexive optic (from amazon, valued around $25)
Nylon Cheapo sling
40'' pitbull case
Aftermarket bolt release lever installed (valued at $10) the factory ones are a pain to use, this one is real pleasant.

It's a great gun, lives up to the 10-22 standard. It's barely broken in. I only dry fire it with spent brass. I did the research for you if you trust me: Cabelas is selling it for $260, Bass Pro for $240 and Buds has them as cheap as $205. My goal is to walk away with at least $210 after FFL Fees. I don't know the process because I've never sold or bought a gun from a private seller who's not a shop. Maybe you can explain that to me, and keep in my mind my desire to get $210 out of our handshake.

I live in North Portland, you are welcome to come to my house and check it out.

Thanks for reading this.

20170517_205048.png 20170517_205123.png 20170517_205224.png

<broken link removed>

Northwest Armory has them currently on sale for $179.99

A Cut Above Pawn in Beaverton and Tigard Pawn 4 More do private party transfers for reasonable rates. GLWS

wow, that's cheap. In that case maybe I'll just hold on to mine. I can't seem to figure out how to delete the thread I made...If someone could be so kind to explain how?

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.