JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I am looking for a 10/22 for a parts gun--the only thing I need in good shape is the receiver/trigger housing. If you have an old, beat up barrelled/stock/rusted 10/22 post a pic & lets talk!
Thanks!
Jdub

thanks, I'll kick it around. Not sure if I want to do THAT much work on a build :p
===============

If your time spent looking is worthless then by all means keep looking!

Come to think about it, dink around too long and you'll find the metal trigger housing real-world worth more than what he offered you.....so go ahead spend more time and money...

Valid point...I should have been more honest. I have never messed w/ a 10/22 trigger; so I am a bit initimdated by getting a housing w/ no trigger! I was actually thinking of getting his trigger housing anyway after browsing the gun show this past weekend. I was shocked at how much people wanted for 10/22 builds! Even ones that didn't seem all that special to me....but I am a 10/22 noob when it comes to custom stuff.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top