JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
***SPF***

I've decided to get out of .22 altogether and am hoping to turn what I have into quick cash. This will be a really good deal for someone.

I have a lightly used 10/22, blued. Less than 200 rounds through it. I bought this with the intention of doing a build but didn't get much done before deciding to move on to something else. The rifle functions flawlessly. I have original boxes for the rifle and scope.

I replaced the stock bolt buffer and extractor with Volquartsen parts (still have original parts).
New Simmons Scope mounted but never sighted in. It is a 22.Mag, 3-9X32mm.
One 10 round stock magazine and two BX-25 Magazines.
Ruger rifle case, Ruger Gun Tool, and an Otis Ripcord are included.

I am including some ammo. Both are open boxes but always kept in an ammo can with dryer inside. CCI Mini Mags, 99 rounds, and Federal Bulk, approximately 500 left in the 525 round box.

I am also posting the rest of my 22 ammo in the ammo classifieds. For a buyer that buys this package as well as the rest of my ammo I would be willing to shave a tad off the overall price.

I have over $300 into the entire package. Asking $250 for all of it, buyer covers fees.

I can meet most days after 3 PM between Salem and Tualatin. Tualatin is very convenient for me around 3 PM, or later in the evening in the Salem/Keizer area. Since the buyer is covering the fees I will be as flexible as I can be regarding meeting at the FFL of your choice, but be advised that I won't be willing to travel too far.

P1010863.jpg

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.