Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Ruger 10/22 mag

Discussion in 'Rifles Wanted' started by rick49, Nov 2, 2013.

1. rick49

rick49 Lewis Well-Known Member

Been buying 22mag ammo in preperation for Kel Tec. to step up production of their PMR. I am thinkin we will see pigs fly before that happens. So what to do with all those CCI 's? Looking for a reasonably priced Ruger 10/22 mag.
    Thanks

2. Dipstick

Dipstick Turner, Oregon Active Member

Unfortunately, a Ruger 10/22 Magnum for a reasonable price is as rare as a PMR 30. You can pick up a Magnum Research 10/22 Magnum for less money and far easier! One model has a graphite barrel and Hogue overmold stock and weighs in at 4.5 lbs. That is the same model I have and it shoots awesome. I also just picked up one of the Ruger American WMR rifles that just came out. It is an awesome (but bolt action) gun that uses the 10/22 magnum magazine. You can pick one of those up for under 300 in either an 18" or 22" barrel. Good luck~If none of the above works, I could use more 22 Magnum ammo:)

3. rick49

rick49 Lewis Well-Known Member

Hey Stick thanks for the insight! Had my heart set on the Ruger or the pmr but I am very open to the options you took the time to mention.
    Thanks again and if no luck the ammo coiuld find it's way to your safe.:)

Dipstick and (deleted member) like this.