Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

ruger 10/22-mach2 custom

Discussion in 'Rifle Classifieds' started by strictlyRUM, Jul 28, 2009.

1. strictlyRUM

strictlyRUM Lebanon Oregon Member

Hey Guys,

I have tried to sell this on other sites and had a guy turn me on to this site a while back. Seems like a good group of people. I hope there is a rat hunter in the bunch. I have about 800.00 plus in this rifle not counting all the time. It is a ruger 10/22 with a Magnum research 17Mach2 conversion kit installed. This is a true carbon/graphite barrel not the plastic that so many advertise as carbon. It came with a heavier bolt handle and spring for the added preasure of the mach2 round. I have put about 400 rounds thru it with NO malfunctions. It REALLY shoots. Typically around .5-.7 at 100 yards. It has a super light trigger( I can add some weight to it if you desire). All metal has been coated with Norrels Molly. It is a extremely hard bake on coating. It is in a Fajen black and grey thumbhole stock with a Tactical solutions 15MOA rail on top. 450.00

002-3.jpg

003-3.jpg

Thanks for looking guys. I know this is my first post on here but I have shared websights with lots of guys on here for a while. I am strictlyRUM on just about any outdoors and shooting sight. Thanks again.

Jason Perry
    Dead On Accurate LLC.

2. strictlyRUM

I will include 4 boxes of shells. For those who want to know...... You can just put a 22LR barrel on it and it is a switch barrel gun. Also if you buy ELEY 17 mach2 ammo online you can usually get it for around 3.65 a box. Does alot better job on rats than just a plain 22. THanks

Jason

3. strictlyRUM

Guys I really need to sell this. How about 450.00 and I can ship it to your FFL if you need. The gun only weighs about 4lbs and shoots like a house of fire. I may consider some trades. Or selling just the conversion kit with usually sells for over 300.00 if some one wanted the barrel kit and stock I would sell just that for 300.00 or trade for a decent scope. Thanks

Jason

4. Orus

Orus Salem Member

How about $380 for all?

5. strictlyRUM

I did mention I have over 800.00 in it right? I dont need money that bad. Typically lowball offers are better received thru PM also.

Jason

6. strictlyRUM

Trade pending. Thanks guys for all the intrest

7. codeman583

codeman583 Central OR Member

you've never had the magazine get blown out the bottom?

8. strictlyRUM

I wouldnt be selling it if something like that ever happened. That would be just plain stupid. I had never one malfunction. If you build them right and shoot it like a precision rifle and clean it once and a while you wont have problems. The problem most people have is when they get dirty or using 20-25 rounds mags. They just dont feed correctly. Fast fire will run you into problems also.

Jason

9. codeman583

codeman583 Central OR Member

just asking... I had been looking...

10. jonnysportr

jonnysportr eugene Member

Hey Jason, I am new too, same story but from lane co. chl forum. Try there and do you do trig jobs for 10/22s ?

11. strictlyRUM

Sorry Guys,

This was traded long ago. I do do trigger jobs on 10-22s. Or just about anything with a trigger for that matter. Thanks

Jason

12. jonnysportr

jonnysportr eugene Member

Hey Jason, how much for around a 2-3# pull on my 10/22?

13. strictlyRUM

PM sent

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.