JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Hey Guys,

I have tried to sell this on other sites and had a guy turn me on to this site a while back. Seems like a good group of people. I hope there is a rat hunter in the bunch. I have about 800.00 plus in this rifle not counting all the time. It is a ruger 10/22 with a Magnum research 17Mach2 conversion kit installed. This is a true carbon/graphite barrel not the plastic that so many advertise as carbon. It came with a heavier bolt handle and spring for the added preasure of the mach2 round. I have put about 400 rounds thru it with NO malfunctions. It REALLY shoots. Typically around .5-.7 at 100 yards. It has a super light trigger( I can add some weight to it if you desire). All metal has been coated with Norrels Molly. It is a extremely hard bake on coating. It is in a Fajen black and grey thumbhole stock with a Tactical solutions 15MOA rail on top. 450.00

002-3.jpg

003-3.jpg

Thanks for looking guys. I know this is my first post on here but I have shared websights with lots of guys on here for a while. I am strictlyRUM on just about any outdoors and shooting sight. Thanks again.

Jason Perry
Dead On Accurate LLC.

I will include 4 boxes of shells. For those who want to know...... You can just put a 22LR barrel on it and it is a switch barrel gun. Also if you buy ELEY 17 mach2 ammo online you can usually get it for around 3.65 a box. Does alot better job on rats than just a plain 22. THanks

Jason

Guys I really need to sell this. How about 450.00 and I can ship it to your FFL if you need. The gun only weighs about 4lbs and shoots like a house of fire. I may consider some trades. Or selling just the conversion kit with usually sells for over 300.00 if some one wanted the barrel kit and stock I would sell just that for 300.00 or trade for a decent scope. Thanks

Jason

I wouldnt be selling it if something like that ever happened. That would be just plain stupid. I had never one malfunction. If you build them right and shoot it like a precision rifle and clean it once and a while you wont have problems. The problem most people have is when they get dirty or using 20-25 rounds mags. They just dont feed correctly. Fast fire will run you into problems also.

Jason

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.