JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Trade
Manufacturer
Ruger
Caliber
22 Long Rifle
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Hello All,

My apologies for posting this stuff a few times, and in a few different configurations. I hate polluting the classifieds with things again, and again, but promise that this is a last attempt to find this lovely kit a new home. It's a stainless Ruger 10/22 with a Butler Creek folding stock (stainless), pic rail, Crimson Trace red dot, extra BX-15 magazine, and Ruger Flagstaff bag/case. The rifle, in its original configuration, only saw the range once. It's in the same condition as when it arrived new several months back. The Butler Creek stock, while older and discontinued, is also in lovely condition. Locks up nice and tight and is a great platform for a tactical-ish 22lr. The red dot has only come out of the original box for the photos you see below.

I'd really like to sell/trade the entire lot, and WILL NOT sell the BC folding stock separately. I have no interest in coming out of pocket to make up a value delta when/if a trade is presented, but might be able to include some ammo to get home.

I'd really prefer to trade, but will take $475 cash for everything. We can discuss cash/consideration either way when something is presented. Trade interests are the following:

1. Stoeger Coach Gun, Stoeger Condor Outback, or Stoeger Double Defense O/U
2. Mossberg Maverick HS12
3. Maybe an unfired Kel Tec Sub 2000 (Gen 2 w/Glock mag)
4. Maybe Marlin 336 compact
5. Henry H001 .22lr lever
6. Smith & Wesson SW22 Victory
7. Ruger Mark IV .22lr
8. Maybe an entry level AR (Ruger/S&W) if someone wants to take a hit and swap.
9. Orrrrr....watcha got??

*Please use the 'contact' button at the top of the ad to communicate privately*

IMG_5398.jpeg IMG_5405.jpeg IMG_5403.jpeg IMG_5406.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews