JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
***SOLD***

For sale is my Ruger 10/22 iTAC Talo edition equipped by Talo with the ATI folding/collapsible stock. Gun is stainless steel, stock is black. A2 birdcage style flash suppressor on threaded 16.6" barrel. No fixed sights, but comes with the original rail for mounting on the receiver. Also includes some additional polymer rail sections that can be added to the ATI stock. The ATI stock is very comfortable, light weight and a great option if you want to share this gun between young folks and adults with the adjustable stock. Collapsed and folded, the gun takes up even less space. Gun is NIB - bought and never fired, only taken out to look it over. I ended up wanting a take-down model more, so I bought that and this one needs to move on. One 25-Round BX-25 magazine is included.

Price is $285 cash, firm, buyer pays the Transfer/BGC fee. I'm not looking for any trades, cash only. I can meet around the Portland Metro area, including Vancouver. If you can come to Oregon City, there is an FFL there that only charges $20 total for the Transfer/BGC.

More info on the rifle: Ruger 10/22 I-TAC Rimfire Rifle (http://www.gandermountain.com/modperl/product/details.cgi?i=781855)

IMG_6430a.jpg

IMG_6432a.jpg

IMG_6434b.jpg

IMG_6436a.jpg

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.