JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I am looking for an extended mag release lever and an auto bolt release for my 10/22.

LMK what you have and how much you want.

Would also trade ammo for above parts.

Thanks.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The World is full of kings and queens, who blind your eyes and steal your dreams. It's Heaven and Hell.................

Not that you want this advice, but I modified my factory bolt release very easily with a simple file and now it is an auto bolt release. There are a handful of good Youtube's showing how it is done. Easy Peasy.

CHLChris, That is good advice. I will look into it. Thanks!!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------
The world is full of Kings and Queens, who blind your eyes and steal your dreams. It's Heaven and Hell..........

It involves taking the heart-shaped hole in the top-center of the part, and shaving back the part that points down, making it more of an oval instead of a heart. Took me maybe 15 minutes. Good luck!

Just make the one on the left look like the one on the right. The hole is the only part that matters. For the mag release I drilled the factory one and pressed in a 5/32" X 3/4"needle bearing. If you have any Eagle mags with the slider on the back this will work with them, whereas others won't. It is easy to push forward with the back of your trigger finger so you don't have to move the gun if you are on a rest.
WP_20150110_019.jpg
WP_20150110_020.jpg WP_20150110_021.jpg

Thanks guys for the how to, and great pics. I am not the most mechanically inclined person, but what I see here seems within my abilities.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

The world is full of Kings and Queens, who blind your eyes and steal your dreams. It's Heaven and Hell..........

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.