JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
SOLD

Ruger 10/22 in silhouette configuration - $SOLD plus actual shipping and insurance
This 10/22 is partially barrel bedded in a Richards Microfit Tac-Driver silhouette stock of custom long length, it's got a Green Mountain 18" .920 bull barrel, EGW extended scope base, Ranch extended steel magazine release, large .22 magnum bolt handle and an overtravel stop in the factory aluminum trigger guard. This rifle is in .22LR despite the large bolt handle. Trigger pull weight is 1.5 pounds.

If you have any questions or picture requests please let me know, I'll be happy to oblige!

Last Edited:
What's the length of the trigger pull??

It's about 1mm or maybe 3/64". Here it is at a resting state. There's a little takeup before the wall so it's less than the gap in this image. I thought the trigger was completely factory other than the overtravel stop I installed, but the pull weight is a consistent 1.5 pounds so clearly I replaced some springs at some point. The hammer and sear look like Ruger factory, not VQ or some other.

HYolO31.jpg

Last Edited:
It's about 1mm or maybe 3/64". Here it is at a resting state. There's a little takeup before the wall so it's less than the gap in this image. I thought the trigger was completely factory other than the overtravel stop I installed, but the pull weight is a consistent 1.5 pounds so clearly I replaced some springs at some point. The hammer and sear look like Ruger factory, not VQ or some other.

View attachment 527419

I wanted to get some groups on paper to go with this gun. Unfortunately the table I was on was rickety so I was shaking all over and I forgot my rest and bags at home so I had to lay the rifle over my range bag for support. But even with all these lame excuses some of these groups are under 1 MOA!

On a stable bench, with a good shooter, and even with decent quality non-match ammo this gun is definitely under 1 MOA.

Last Edited:
Ruger 10/22 in silhouette configuration - $350 plus actual shipping and insurance
This 10/22 is partially barrel bedded in a Richards Microfit Tac-Driver silhouette stock of custom long length, it's got a Green Mountain 18" .920 bull barrel, EGW extended scope base, Ranch extended steel magazine release, large .22 magnum bolt handle and an overtravel stop in the factory aluminum trigger guard. This rifle is in .22LR despite the large bolt handle. Trigger pull weight is 1.5 pounds.
View attachment 526412 View attachment 526414 View attachment 526413

SOLD Mosin Nagant PU Sniper - SOLD
As far as I can tell this is a genuine Tula PU sniper from 1944 (arsenal refinished at some point?). The 91/30 rifle has matching barrel, receiver, bolt, stock and magazine with a bright shiny bore which has not been countermilled at the muzzle. The scope mount is force-matched to the gun and to the scope. The scope has domed screws. No leather scope cap. There is some lacquer flaking on the stock but the steel is in excellent condition.

If you have any questions or picture requests please let me know, I'll be happy to oblige!
PM sent - Cash offer

Ruger 10/22 in silhouette configuration - $350 plus actual shipping and insurance
View attachment 526412 View attachment 526414 View attachment 526413

SOLD Mosin Nagant PU Sniper - SOLD
As far as I can tell this is a genuine Tula PU sniper from 1944 (arsenal refinished at some point?). The 91/30 rifle has matching barrel, receiver, bolt, stock and magazine with a bright shiny bore which has not been countermilled at the muzzle. The scope mount is force-matched to the gun and to the scope. The scope has domed screws. No leather scope cap. There is some lacquer flaking on the stock but the steel is in excellent condition.

Another PM sent

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.