Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

Ruger 10/22 copper mica bronze takedown edition + carrying case

Reactions
Feedback
1 / 0 / 0
Ad Type
For Sale, For Trade
Price
$250
Manufacturer
Ruger
Caliber
22 Long Rifle
City
Portland
State
Oregon
* As pictured in stock photo, but actual pictures will be posted shortly.

** Would also consider a trade for a 20 gauge shotgun.

Very much "like new" 10/22 takedown with the somewhat less common copper mica bronze synthetic stock. Threaded barrel, blade sights. Comes with one 10-round standard magazine and the very nice matching tan / brown padded, pocketed carrying case. No modifications other than the bolt release DIY. I'd estimate about 500 rounds, total, all at the range.

Only selling because I have a different TD and just bought another standard 10/22.
$250 + you pay for transfer and BGC in the local shop of your choice (Portland metro area only). For just $25 more, I'll throw in a $25 gift certificate to the Ruger website. :^)

R1022.TD.3.jpg

Rules & Terms
I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last edited:
OP
Benzito
Reactions
Feedback
1 / 0 / 0
Still available. And today's my birthday, so make me happy by getting yourself a new toy!

NEW CLASSIFIED ADS

LATEST REVIEWS

• Ed's Guns and Gear
    5.00 star(s)
    With multiple FFL/shops closing over the last few months, it’s nice to see Ed doing so well...
    • PNW Partisan
  • Ed's Guns and Gear
    5.00 star(s)
    Ed's a great guy with a good peronality and good customer service. I enjoy supporting his small...
    • jaytee0115
  • Revelation Arms
    1.00 star(s)
    I will preface this with the fact that this poor reference is only based on my experience...
    • trekkerpaul
  • Wildcat Mountain
    5.00 star(s)
    This is my family's and my selfs favorite spot to go for hand gun practice and just plinking...
    • Tccae708
  • Adaptive Firing Solutions
    5.00 star(s)
    What a great deal on transfers. Good guy and he makes it very easy. He had fast communication...
    • glorydays4ever

Staff online