JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
USP Tactical. Im needing a nice pistol laser light combo and suppressor.

Any suggestions on the laser/light combo? I was thinking AAC Evolution for the superessor.

Which calibre suppressor are you going for? You might be interested in the Gemtech Tundra, right now they ahve a deal where if you buy by the end of the month, they will pay the 200 dollar tax for you.

Otherwise, in .45, it doesn't get better than the SWR HEMS2. I shot quite a few suppressors at my dealer, and it was clearly the best .45 can.

Np. Mine is still at the dealer, but if you end up in the vernonia area over a weekend, i could have him let you shoot it. Pat @ Oregon Research labs lets you shoot a whole bunch.

probly wont be up that far but if i ever im ill jump on the offer, thanks. Looking to kill some stray cats, and the neighbors will ever know. HA HA HA HA

DISCLAIMER the author of this thread is against any animal cruelty and strongly apposes reckless, illegal or stupid behaviour.:s0114::s0114:

Well, shooting within city limits is usually illegal, and a dry can is still pretty loud. Wet, it becomes a loud 'thwap'.

If you wnat something really quiet, look at suppressing a .22. I've got a Tac 65 (only ~$215) for my mark 3, and if you hold the action from moving, you hear the sound of the round hitting the target over the sound of the bang.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.