JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It didn't work with mine. Which sucks - the speed loader is nice and the Ruger mags are much nicer than the Butler Creek mags.

I didn't spend a bunch of time fiddling with it though. It might be possible to get it to work.

I stand corrected. I just tried it again and it did work. Don't know what happened the last time but I had it in my mind that it didn't work. It is smoother with a Butler Creek but it still worked with the Ruger.

Sorry for the confusion.

I kept looking online and it seems the rugers are allways sold out. but got lucky and WHOLESALE SPORTS had them in stock last week. I also had a $20 off coupon so price was right. Now if I can just get out and shoot.

I have never seen the Ruger mags sold out. Wholesale Sports, Fisherman's and just about every magazine table at the gun show. They are so much better than the Butler Creek plastic mags. My BC loader hangs up every now and then. My buddies works like a top. Maybe I need a new loader. Once you use the loader, it's hard to go back. Even if you have to load them by hand, the Ruger mags are so much better that I would rather toss my loader than give up my Ruger mags. It's a shame that Bill Ruger had to die before we could get so much cool stuff. The SR556, SR1911 and 25 round 10/22 mags. The old man never would have let those things happen. Kip.

The Ruger BX-25 and the Butler Creek loader is the combination I use. I've got some Steel Lips mags but don't plan on buying any more.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top