Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Ruger 10/22 Butler creek folding stock Blued w/ muzzle break and more!- LACEY

Discussion in 'Rifle Classifieds' started by thegewehrguy, Mar 20, 2012.

1. thegewehrguy

thegewehrguy Olympia, WA Member

$300

It is basically your stock Ruger 10/22 made in 2009, with a folding butler creek stock, and an aftermarket muzzle break. I will include the original stock also.

It has had approximately 3,000 rounds shot through it. It has been treated like any old Ruger 10/22, nicely but nothing like a fine hunting rifle. There is a couple of dents in the bottom of the trigger guard due to screwing a BMF activator on too tight. You can simply replace the trigger guard assembly if it really bothers you that much. The trigger guard assembly is polymer by the way.

Included:
    Ruger 10/22 original stock
    Ruger 10/22 Allen case
    One Hotlips Butler Creek magazine
    One Steel lips Butler Creek magazine
    One factory magazine
    A box of ammo if I can find it. 500 rounds or so.

I have 2 other firearms for sale, including a mossberg 500 with a over-folding ATI stock, and a vintage Remington 572 fieldmaster that I will be posting on here.

I would prefer selling, but I would consider a trade plus or minus cash:

An AK-47 variant
    AR-15
    Semi-automatic handgun (Just tell me what you've got that you want to get rid of, no lemons though please.)
    Anything that you think I might be interested in, just hit me up about it.

My father is a police officer, as was his dad, and my mother's dad, so I am very inclined to NOT sell to suspicious people, or anyone who does not seem to have good intentions. NO felons, or anyone that cannot legally posses a firearm. By responding to this ad, you agree that you are legally able to posses a firearm and that you are not making a straw purchase, and that you have nothing but law-abiding intentions.

2. Peteralexander78

Peteralexander78 vancouver Slow is smooth, smooth is fast

Price?

3. thegewehrguy

Lol I was just coming back here because I forgot to price it. I'd say $300 is probably fair for everything provided.

4. thegewehrguy

Price drop to $275.

5. rickanderson35

rickanderson35 puyallup New Member