JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
$300

It is basically your stock Ruger 10/22 made in 2009, with a folding butler creek stock, and an aftermarket muzzle break. I will include the original stock also.

It has had approximately 3,000 rounds shot through it. It has been treated like any old Ruger 10/22, nicely but nothing like a fine hunting rifle. There is a couple of dents in the bottom of the trigger guard due to screwing a BMF activator on too tight. You can simply replace the trigger guard assembly if it really bothers you that much. The trigger guard assembly is polymer by the way.

Included:
Ruger 10/22 original stock
Ruger 10/22 Allen case
One Hotlips Butler Creek magazine
One Steel lips Butler Creek magazine
One factory magazine
A box of ammo if I can find it. 500 rounds or so.

I have 2 other firearms for sale, including a mossberg 500 with a over-folding ATI stock, and a vintage Remington 572 fieldmaster that I will be posting on here.

I would prefer selling, but I would consider a trade plus or minus cash:

An AK-47 variant
AR-15
Semi-automatic handgun (Just tell me what you've got that you want to get rid of, no lemons though please.)
Anything that you think I might be interested in, just hit me up about it.

My father is a police officer, as was his dad, and my mother's dad, so I am very inclined to NOT sell to suspicious people, or anyone who does not seem to have good intentions. NO felons, or anyone that cannot legally posses a firearm. By responding to this ad, you agree that you are legally able to posses a firearm and that you are not making a straw purchase, and that you have nothing but law-abiding intentions.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top