Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

-Ruger 10/22, ArchAngel Stock kit, Mint cond, BlackDog Mag...........................

Discussion in 'Rifle Classifieds' started by smoke, Dec 22, 2012.

1. smoke

smoke Seattle New Member

Hi- sold pending pickup sunday, I will fix the add when it is gone.

Peace, B.

-New Ruger 10/22, BlackDog 25rnd magazine, ArchAngel Stock kit. wood stock included......$300 firm buys it today.

-Trigger Job, & Bolt Hold open Mod done, Sweet Gun. Mint cond, shot on the bench, cleaned and stored. I am fanatical about my stuff.

-maybe 500 rounds down it, Bought new last year, installed the ArchAngel stock, and my son has plinked with it at the range a few times over the summer.

-$300 firm buys it today, into this build at about 4 bills,

*Note, straight up honest guy on this end, many of you probaby know me from Seattle Guns.net before it went buggy.

-I will need your info from your CPL or Wa, drivers lic to lock up, nothing personal only if the gun does a crime later I want the man to leave me alone is all, it will be in my records locked down.

-located in Bothell/Kenmore..............N. Seattle

-reply by pm with name and phone number.

102.jpg

101.jpg

2. theparanorm

theparanorm Everywhere - Μολὼν λάβε Member

Wish you were in oregon :-(

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk 2

3. childishthing

childishthing Salem, OR Member

That's a great build, I had one similar to it and loved it. Tip to OP; you should re-word the part of your post about DL/CPL etc... No offense, but I wouldn't give ANYONE I don't know that information. I would be happy to do the exchange at a trusted FFL though. Just my .02

4. nlee

nlee Puyallup Member

Pm sent

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.