JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Hi- sold pending pickup sunday, I will fix the add when it is gone.

Peace, B.

-New Ruger 10/22, BlackDog 25rnd magazine, ArchAngel Stock kit. wood stock included......$300 firm buys it today.

-Trigger Job, & Bolt Hold open Mod done, Sweet Gun. Mint cond, shot on the bench, cleaned and stored. I am fanatical about my stuff.

-maybe 500 rounds down it, Bought new last year, installed the ArchAngel stock, and my son has plinked with it at the range a few times over the summer.

-$300 firm buys it today, into this build at about 4 bills,

*Note, straight up honest guy on this end, many of you probaby know me from Seattle Guns.net before it went buggy.

-I will need your info from your CPL or Wa, drivers lic to lock up, nothing personal only if the gun does a crime later I want the man to leave me alone is all, it will be in my records locked down.

-located in Bothell/Kenmore..............N. Seattle

-reply by pm with name and phone number.

That's a great build, I had one similar to it and loved it. Tip to OP; you should re-word the part of your post about DL/CPL etc... No offense, but I wouldn't give ANYONE I don't know that information. I would be happy to do the exchange at a trusted FFL though. Just my .02

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.