JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ruger 10/22 - Blued barrel with Archangel stock (collapsible stock)
Shoots like a charm at things 100 yards away (PIECES of clay pigeons)
Great action - no jams, etc
Great condition!
Equipped with a CenterPoint scope for great accuracy and clarity up to at least 100 yards
Total of Seven Mags:
2 - 10 round aftermarket magazines
5 - 25 round aftermarket magazines

Also placing the original wood stock and an extra barrel in the package. Will not separate unless the barrel/stock is sold first.

I value this package at $450

Thanks for looking!

Well, most of my gun collection is up for sale, except for the ones handed down to me by my family. The reason for selling? I randomly woke up this morning after driving a Roush Mustang (being a Mustang owner myself), and decided I am going to hit my student loans real hard and become debt free. Dont get me wrong, I am not hard pressed for cash, I just have different goals instead of guns for now.

Anyways, enough storytelling. Here is the deal:

Ruger 10/22 - Blued with Archangel stock
Shoots like a charm at things 100yards away (clay pigeons)
Great action - no jams, etc
Great condition!
Equipped with a reticle for easy target aquisition and great accuracy -has a laser as well
One flawless 10 round aftermarket magazine

Jeez, I dont know...its a great gun! Part of my personal stash - did I mention it has a laser?! :D

I value this package at $390 for a FTF transaction.

You can PM me or email me at [email protected] and I will get back to you shortly afterwards since everything is forwarded to my phone. I also have pictures that seem to be too large to upload here. Thanks for looking!

The West Coast is HUGE, I assume by the 10 round magazine, you're somewhere in Kalifornia?

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.