JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm in search of a Ruger 10/22 specifically the 50th Anniversary in the non-takedown carbine, the contest design winner with the Ruger American style stock, sights, picatinny rail, Stainless steel 18.5in barrel with muzzle brake etc. My LGS, I always go to can't get a hold of one for me.

I am a Washington Resident, living in the Portland Metro area. I would prefer not to travel over a hour. If you're a Washington resident or know a dealer within a hour of me, I have cash in hand. (I saw Cabelas off I-5 had a takedown when I was there last week coming back from Seattle).

Oregon dealers, I am willing to drive a hour to get it, being a WA resident, I am allowed to purchase long rifles in Oregon from a dealer. Private party in OR, I'd like it to be near Happy Valley, OR. I have a LGS, I'd like to run the FFL transfer through. Again cash in hand.

Thanks

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.